• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe activation

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to open an Ebook from the reading application of weltbild.com, which is an ebook online shop, on my Android Smartphone, and I got the following message,, in Spanish: "THe book you're trying to download doesn't match your Adobe activation". What does it mean? The book opens with Adobe Digital Editions 2 on my PC, and I could enter this reading application (Lese-App) on my Smartphone by typing my adobe ID, but this ID seems to be the problem to open the ebook, which is DRM protected. Can you help me? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

If you go open Adobe Digital Editions and select Help>Authorization Information it will indicate the Adobe ID you are currently signed in with.  Please make sure that the ID is the same as the one used in your eReader application.

You may also want to verify that your eReader application is fully compatible with Adobe Digital Editions.  You can find a list of apps which will work for Android at http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines