• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the options for usetopicformat?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2012 Dec 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the options for usetopicformat? It appears that usetopicformat="0" (I'm formatting breadcrumb placeholders) ignores the style sheet and uses the settings in the rh-placeholder string).

I'd like to put settings in a style sheet. But changing to usetopicformat = "1" doesn't seem to help.

Are these "advanced" codes documented anywhere?

The full context is: I'm using a fixed position on the screen so the breadcrumb doesn't scroll (which works) but the classes in the style sheet are ignored.

Extract from topic:

<div id="test" class="test" style="background-color: #ffffff; border: none; padding: 5px; position: fixed;

width: 400px; height: 30px; top: 100px; right: 50px;">

<?rh-placeholder type="breadcrumbs" ph-align="2" sep-char="&gt;" home="Home"

usetopicformat="1" ph-style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;text-decoration: none;" ?>

</div>

Extract from style sheet:

/*  Classes below should not scroll.*/

p.test {

position:fixed

font-size: 8pt;

}

Output is to Webhelp.

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

As far as I have found, using the topic style prevents Robo from using it’s own styling for the breadcrumbs. But I saw that it also adds the class ‘breadcrumbs’ to the paragraph holding the breadcrumbs. So you should be able to use the following CSS selector to style the placeholder:

p.breadcrumbs {

//Your styling here

}

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp