• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to deploy from Flash Builder 4.7 on an IPAD without an Apple Developer Account?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2012 Dec 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious if there is away around...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is theoriatically possible with a jailbroken ipad. However I suspect it is so much more trouble than its worth.

Btw. apple developer accounts are free, just iOS development licence costs 99$ per year.

Even if you manage to install it somehow, you could never publish it to app store without it.

If you are on a mac you could deploy to ipad simulator (not air simulator) without one though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the answer.

I should have asked a better question...

Is it possible to deploy from Flash Builder 4.7 to an IPAD without an  iOS development licence?

I am looking method of getting the work on my personal I-PAD.

I would prefer not to pay an extra 99 to Apple for the privelage of installing software I built on the device I bought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer still stands, although I agree that it is unfortunate. Your only chance is then jailbreak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines