3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2012 2:16 PM by iyer.s

JAX-WS integration within OSGi

iyer.s

Greetings,

I'm trying to integrate a component wired together with a webservice call using the JAX-WS API. I'm utilizing JAX-WS request dispatcher to make the service call.

The service call is working as expected from my local eclipse (able to create the service object, place the dispatch call and receive the response back.)

The error that I'm getting in the CQ error log:

Caused by: org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Ljava/net/URL;Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;)Ljavax/xml/ws/Serv ice;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5) of the current class, com/mohegansun/website/api/services/facade/ServicesFacade, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for resolved class, javax/xml/ws/Service, have different Class objects for the type javax/xml/namespace/QName used in the signature

The jdk used by my eclipse and CQ instance (local) are both same!

I removed the jaxws-api-2.2.8 and jaxws-rt-2.0EA3 jars from the jre/lib/ext folder, restarted my machine, hoping to get a different error/exception - It still fails with same error!

I'm banging my head against the wall as i write this!

Any help, much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sivaram