3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2006 7:01 AM by kglad

MovieClipLoader

MrHargest
      Hi,

Wondering if you can help a n00b ...

I'm trying to make life easier for myself by loading swf's into empty containers within individual scenes - when I preview the individual scenes - it works - the movie loads and all is good. When I preview the full project it plays the first scene (which has embedded video) but then ignores the next three scenes and starts the movie off again! Any ideas?

I am very new to this and have hit the ground running but need all the help i can get!
        • 1. Re: MovieClipLoader
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          there's no problem with your code IF carcrime exists at the time that loadClip statement is executed and your path/file name are correct.

when one scene follows another, nothing placed on-stage in the authoring environment in the previous scene will be on-stage in the next scene, unless you again place it on-stage in the authoring environment.
          • 2. Re: MovieClipLoader
            MrHargest Level 1
            As I said, when I test the individual scenes, they play fine - but when I publish the entire swf/exe the first scene plays and then the next three are completely ignored - I've tried debug and the movie does go through all the scenes - but the container seems to be ignored.

It plays each scene but doesn't play the loaded swf's - VERY strange.

Thanks for the reply.
            • 3. Re: MovieClipLoader
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              post a link to your fla if you can't resolve the issue. specify the location of the first problem.