Basically you click the button, it expands outward (later
I'll add other buttons when it expands). Then if you click it again
it expands back inward.
Then of course you should be able to do that as many times as
you want. However after you've expanded the button once and then
clicked it again for it to un-expand you cannot re-expand it. The
button doesn't work after that.
The coding is at n00b level so it shouldn't be too hard.
(p.s. sorry to cross-question on different forums but I've
got to solve this before tonight)
First off - if you want serious help- refrain from saying
things like n00b. It might fly when you're playing games, but some
people frown upon it in the real world. Secondly, cross posting is
frowned upon whether you have a deadline or not.
Follow these steps to fix your problem:
1. Delete everything you have on the stage
2. Delete the Action Script layers from your HomeSpin 2
3. Create ONE new layer in HomeSpin2 and label it actions
4. In frame one of the new Actions layer, create a keyframe
and add stop(); to it.
5. On the main timeline, drag an instance of homespin2 to the
stage and give it an instance name of home
6. Create a new layer on the main timeline, name it actions
and add the following code: