Obviously, you can only have a trial version if you actually download one, so hopefully just a freak message. Also, they should be included in the subscription specification.
However, it must be worrying, and someone should solve the issue.
I hope that Michael or Erica sees this threads and alerts the one(s) that can. It seems to be (too) far from being any normal support case.
Is that computer connected to the internet?
Application Manager checks your subscription once a month.
Still tring to fix the issue.
Please note that if you have opted for the "Trial" Option on CCM, the apps are inherently in "Trial" and then it is an expected behavior.
But if you have actually started you monthly subscription for $49, then maybe you haven't been able to register your apps with that. You could try the following steps to register your subscribed Adobe ID with your work machine.
1. Launch Ai CS6 (The Trial Window would also open).
2. Select "License this software" on the "Trial Screen".
3. Select "Not my Adobe ID"
4. Enter your Subscription Adobe ID and corresponding password and click "OK".
5. You should get a message "Your Subscription has been activated".
6. Launch and quit AI CS6 2-3 times and then you would be able to see the new updates by navigating to "Help->Updates".
Please let me know if you have any concerns/doubts.
Thanks and Regards,
Nishant Kumar Thakur