Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Volume problems with Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Whenever I used to watch Youtube or other video through Firefox, my volume would remain at whatever volume I had set for Firefox in my Volume Mixer.  The last few iterations of Firefix (currently 17.0.1), however, have seen a new item, "Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502" appear in my Volume Mixer whenever I go to Youtube or any other audio/visual element within Firefox, and it always starts at maximum volume, and even when I manually open my Volume Mixer to turn it down, sometimes opening a new tab/window causes the volume to "reset" back to maximum again.

This has gone from being a nuissance into a real annoyance, and I am seeking help trying to figure out what's going on and how I can stop it.  Thanks very much in advance for any help that can be provided.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry your running into this.  This is a known issue, and something that came about with our 11.3 protected mode changes.  I'd like to recommend you take a minute and add a comment/vote for the following bug report:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3210127

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines