4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2012 12:34 PM by silverstarling4

No YouTube presets!

silverstarling4

When I installed Premiere Elements 10 several months ago, I'm pretty sure that the first time I looked at the 'share to YouTube' option I inadvertently clicked 'cancel' as it was loading the presets. Since then I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but still no presets.

YouTube presets.png

Photoshop.com and Facebook both look like they would work.

Facebook eshare.png

• 1. Re: No YouTube presets!
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Have you gone to Edit/Preferences/Web Services and refreshed the Web Services?

• 2. Re: No YouTube presets!
            silverstarling4 Level 1

Ah! I knew there was something I was forgetting to mention. I did try that, to no avail. But now I'm having larger problems and PE 10 isn't even opening, so I've got some major troubleshooting to do first. Once I get it working I'll try that again.

• 3. Re: No YouTube presets!
              the_wine_snob Level 9

When PrE fails to launch, the first two things that I think of are:

1. Updating the video driver to the latest, from the mfgr's. Web site (do not trust the OS, or any utility to tell you if you have the latest - go to the source)
              2. If one has added any VST's, usually for audio editing programs, they can cause problems, when launching. If no VST's have been added, since PrE last ran, then the video driver becomes the prime target.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: No YouTube presets!
                silverstarling4 Level 1

The not launching problem was fixed by restarting, and the other problems turned out to be a compatibility issue. Odd that a file format would import and edit just fine, but fail to export halfway through...

Unfortunately, refreshing edit/preferences/web sharing isn't doing the trick, even after restarting the program. I've also switched to another adobe account, but that didn't seem to make a difference.