1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2006 10:38 AM by Newsgroup_User

Buttons that react to each other

falldowngoboom
      I've tried to figure it out... and have no clue how to get this to work. I have 4 words... home, work, contact, links... I'd like them to be buttons that when you roll over the one the others on the right to them would be pushed to the right as the one that's being hovered over enlarges a bit. Any body have any tips on how to get this done, or know of a tutorial. I'm guessing this is actionscript but I don't know any... all I could do is find some samples and try to edit them, with no luck.

Thanks...

Davor...
        • 1. Re: Buttons that react to each other
          Level 7
          "falldowngoboom" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e9atjs$rai$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > I've tried to figure it out... and have no clue how to get this to work. I have
          > 4 words... home, work, contact, links... I'd like them to be buttons that when
          > you roll over the one the others on the right to them would be pushed to the
          > right as the one that's being hovered over enlarges a bit. Any body have any
          > tips on how to get this done, or know of a tutorial. I'm guessing this is
          > actionscript but I don't know any... all I could do is find some samples and
          > try to edit them, with no luck.
          >
          > Thanks...
          >
          > Davor...

Look around on Flashkit.com for examples of menus. There are lots that do that effect. Sometimes it is called a 'tsunami' menu.
          tralfaz