A couple of months back we moved our CF 8 server to a VM (VMWare). We have noticed that after the server (Windows OS) is rebooted, all scheduled jobs do not run. There are no errors in the logs. One oddity is that after the reboot in the scheduler log there are a series of entries for all jobs with the ThreadID of "main", after that there are no other entries. Normally when the job runs the ThreadID will be something like “Scheduler-1”. Here is where it gets really strange. Simply logging into the console will “trigger” the jobs and they will run. I do not have to manually initiate on of the jobs. This can be repeated over and over simply by rebooting the server. Manually stopping and starting the service does not trigger this issue nor will it “kick start” the jobs to run.