• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing classpath of all sub-packages when moving package

Participant ,
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to Flash Builder and trying to make a Starling project. I want the Starling package to reside inside of a package called "code" instead of just residing in the root of my project. I can move it to the code package via drag-and-drop, but the classpaths of all the packages inside starling still say "starling.xxx" - whereas I want them to now say "code.starling.xxx".

How do I 'mass update' the paths of all the packages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should work ok if the starling files are already inside your src folder - but i dont think FB will refactor external sources (ie outside of src)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding a new sourcepath is just that... Starting in root package, paths are read from your new classpath.

So, you need to do a formal move to put starling files in the new sub package either before or after placing them in the new source directory.

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines