6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2013 3:44 PM by S&CDAD

Syncing Albums

S&CDAD

I am using Photoshop Elements 7 and have sufficient online storage at Photoshop.com.  Sync is on for albums - and all show as synced when I look at my account information from the home page on Photoshop Elements program.  But when I go to my "page" at Photoshop.com none of the albums from 2012 appear (all from 2011 and before are there).  Any ideas?  Thanks.

• 1. Re: Syncing Albums
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Open the Organizer and ensure you are logged in then click the menu:

Edit >> Preferences >> backup/Sync

Check your settings are correct.

• 2. Re: Syncing Albums
            S&CDAD Level 1

Thanks for the reply. This is why I am puzzled - the backup/sync setting is on - and it shows all my albums (right up to date) as synced - but on the photoshop.com site none of the albums created in 2012 appear - all the ones from 2011 and before are there.

• 3. Re: Syncing Albums
              18qwer Level 3

In photoshop.com, click on Organize my Library and then press Refresh. Also check if you have space available in your account for more backup?

• 4. Re: Syncing Albums
                S&CDAD Level 1

Thank you as well for responding - I will give refresh a try - after checking the space.

• 5. Re: Syncing Albums
                  18qwer Level 3

Hi SMILEHOUSE,

Are you able to resolve your problem?

• 6. Re: Syncing Albums
                    S&CDAD Level 1

Thank you for asking.  No, I have tried refresh several times and still cannot see any of the albums I created after mid-January, 2011 on my computer on the photoshop.com website (all of the ones created before mid-January 2011 are thereon the photoshop.com site and intact).  All of the ones from after mid-January 2011 are listed on my computer of course - and inexplicably show on the list of desktop organizer items that have a check mark showing as "sync" with the photoshop.com site when you go to backup/synchronization (under backup settings).  I have >14 GB of free space so that should not be an issue.  Any ideas?  Again, thanks.