3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2012 10:35 PM by RandySwineford

the order of fields in imported pdf file

Infinite992 Level 1

when i import a form i designed in indesign, the order of teh fields are not as i would like, i cant see any issue why the order would differ from the form.

how can i deal with this?  is there a way to force and order.

Can i move the columns even in form central?

• 1. Re: the order of fields in imported pdf file
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

You can move the columns by dragging and dropping them (you grab near the tab to drag)

Randy

• 2. Re: the order of fields in imported pdf file
            Infinite992 Level 1

is there a way to lock the coulmnlayout after i have re arranged them?

if i re import the form afte ri have made some chnages i have to rearrange the colums again.

Also i appear to have a stray duplicate  phantom checkbox column, i cant delete it or find it in my form.

also i get these errors on import, but yet there is no values under these fields.

The checkbox field Gas Certificate contains an export value. FormsCentral will record the checked state, but will not include the export value.

The checkbox field Purchase Milk contains an export value. FormsCentral will record the checked state, but will not include the export value.

The checkbox field Purchase Eggs contains an export value. FormsCentral will record the checked state, but will not include the export value.

The checkbox field Purchase Meat contains an export value. FormsCentral will record the checked state, but will not include the export value.

The checkbox field Purchase Fruit contains an export value. FormsCentral will record the checked state, but will not include the export value.

any ideas? the form is desiged using indesign and then imported.

• 3. Re: the order of fields in imported pdf file
              RandySwineford Adobe Employee

Importing the updated PDF form creates a new form so you would have to readjust again.

Can you send the PDF form you are trying to import to formscentral_feedback@adobe.com

Please reference this forum post. We'll take a look at it.

Randy