2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 6:01 AM by bulan_

Connect Remote Repository 5.3

aragav123 Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to connect to remote CRX repository of CQ5.3 from CQ5.5 application code. I tried using the below code as suggested in adobe documentation.

But I am getting exception as below. Is there anything that I am missing or Is there any other way to get access to the nodes of 5.3 remote repository.

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to access a repository with the following settings:

org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri: http://localhost:4502/crx/server

The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:

org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RmiRepositoryFactory: failed

because of RepositoryException: Failed to read the resource at URL http://localhost:4502/crx/server

because of StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 3C68746D

Perhaps the repository you are trying to access is not available at the moment.

at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:217)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:257)

at com.wsgc.digitalasset.constants.TestMigration.main(TestMigration.java:17)

public static void main(String[] args) throws ClassCastException, MalformedURLException, RemoteException, NotBoundException, LoginException, NoSuchWorkspaceException, RepositoryException, NamingException  {

System.out.println("Hello World.");

//RMI Connection

//                              Repository repository = JcrUtils.getRepository("rmi://localhost:4502/crx/server");

Repository repository = JcrUtils.getRepository("http://localhost:4502/crx/server");

//Workspace Login

SimpleCredentials creds = new SimpleCredentials("admin", "admin".toCharArray());

Session session = null;

session = repository.login(creds, "crx.default");

//List Children

System.out.println("Workspace: " + session.getWorkspace().getName() + "\n");

listChildren( "", session.getRootNode() );

}

private static void listChildren(String indent, Node node ) throws RepositoryException {

System.out.println(indent + node.getName() );

NodeIterator ni = node.getNodes();

while(ni.hasNext()) {

listChildren(indent+"  ", ni.nextNode());

}

}