2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2012 8:36 AM by Kirkoid

Activate MPEG in Premiere Elements 9

Kirkoid

Elements 9 is prompting me to activate MPEG.   It give a code and a URL.   The URL redirects to an ad for Elements 11.   I found the activation page manually but putting in the code generated by elements just causes the page to reload with the word error in the URL.   I am sat at work needing to edit video from the work camera on a laptop with no internet, so am transferring codes etc via USB drive to work computer that does have internet access.

How can I activate MPEG for Elements 9?

• 1. Re: Activate MPEG in Premiere Elements 9
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Since version 10, the program has activated its components automatically.

I would recommend you contact Adobe Tech Support and see what they recommend.

• 2. Re: Activate MPEG in Premiere Elements 9
            Kirkoid Level 1

Hi, thanks for the reply.   The issue was that the laptop I was using has no internet access when I'm at work, so I was trying to use the URL and code supplied by copying to a text file then opening on my dinosaur of a work PC.

In the end I solved the problem by downloading Blackberry Desktop Software on the work PC then installing it on the laptop via flash drive.   I was then able to use my phone to provide internet access to the laptop and the activation happened automatically.