4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 10:32 AM by Richard 232

Long Pages with pictures

Richard 232

I have a few long pages with pictures and fields.  When they are displayed, they appear near the middle of the page instead of at the top.  How can I fix this?

• 1. Re: Long Pages with pictures
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

Can you provide a link to your form or a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks,
          Randy

• 2. Re: Long Pages with pictures
            Richard 232 Level 1

Here's what I believe is happening.  If you have a long page with the first field down the page, out of screen view, the top of the page is not shown initially.  In other words it seems that the logic is to show the first field on the bottom of the screen.  So if you have a lot of text or a couple of pictures (especially large ones), the page appears with the first field at the bottom of the screen and the user does not initially see the top of the page.  Unless you have a suggestion, the only fix I can see is to move the first field to appear higher on the page, and move the pictures down the page.  You can see it at www.uncle99.com  Under order forms choose signage and/or booth decor.  Both pages appear in the middle of the page instead of starting at the top.

Thanks

Rich

• 3. Re: Long Pages with pictures
              RandySwineford Adobe Employee

What browser version / OS version do you have? I just tried using latest version of FireFox on Windows 7 and it seems to work fine.

Randy

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Long Pages with pictures
                Richard 232 Level 1

I'm using Windows XP and IE 8.  You're right, it works fine with Firefox.  So it looks like this is an issue with Explorer.  I wonder if there is an html code I can add to the top of my web page to force the top of page, and remedy the problem in IE.

Thanks

Rich