0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2012 7:29 AM by vfurlong

Enabling POI info text copy in google maps

vfurlong

I've recently been working on a GEO app using AppMobi and decided to add some menus and additional functionality to the map with Edge Animate.

I was successfully able to build the navigation and incorporate it into the existing app however now I cannot copy any of the text from the info bubble when clicking on a waypoint.

The waypoints are pulled from a KML file which is hosted on our server, do I need to include the actual file in the publish directory in order to allow text highlighting and copying or is there something else I need to do.

I can provide links to the web apps (original AppMobi app and AppMobi app with edge element integration) if this is of any help. In order to view the files you need to download the applab app which allows you to connect to the app I currently have hosted in the appmobi cloud.

Here are the apps, I would appreciate any help with this whatsoever.

Original AppMobi App////////////////////////////////

You have been invited by vfurlong to view an appMobi project.

Requirements:

- A testing device: Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, or any smartphone running Android 2.X.

- You must have appMobi's app.lab app installed on the testing device. If you don't have it, you'll need to go to the App Store or Android Market and install it. Search for "applab" to find it.

Once you have app.lab installed, please point the browser on your device to:

https://services.appmobi.com/appmobitest/amtlaunch.aspx?appname=vincentfur.skanskabalfour& rel=3.4.0&target=QA

Then, simply hit the launch button to run the app project.

Map with adobe edge elements////////////////////

You have been invited by vfurlong to view an appMobi project.

Requirements:

- A testing device: Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, or any smartphone running Android 2.X.

- You must have appMobi's app.lab app installed on the testing device. If you don't have it, you'll need to go to the App Store or Android Market and install it. Search for "applab" to find it.

Once you have app.lab installed, please point the browser on your device to:

https://services.appmobi.com/appmobitest/amtlaunch.aspx?appname=vincentfur.edgetest&rel=3. 4.0&target=QA

Then, simply hit the launch button to run the app project.