• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

training reports

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2006 Jul 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you look at the quiz results, how do you know what results belong to what person
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2006 Jul 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yea... I'm not happy about this view as well.

The only way I found to see a person's answers is to go to each individual result - under Reports, By User, and then click the user name.

Also, if you have someone with some database background, you might be able to create a database, use the data ffrom the Quiz Downloadable Reports (under Administration, Reports, Downloadable Reports, Questions - Download.) It looks like the Principal ID is the unique identifier for the users. Now, you only need to find the list of user names tied to the Principal ID. I'm thinking this would come from our System Admin, but I really didn't purse this option. It's a really round-about work-around, but in theory, it should work ;)

Ingrid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines