0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2006 12:03 PM by Ajharron

Problems with Flash Object SetVariable

Ajharron
      I'm curious if anyone else had a run-in with this problem I'm facing and if they could shed a little light on what's going on with my module. I have been working with SCORM Flash modules a lot lately, and I have a system that has been in place and working for months now. I use the same basic setup for the code and it is reused in new modules I create. I now have a module that is giving me problems when I attempt to get data from the LMS back into Flash. I have the attached code set up for debugging purposes:

I have been commenting out one line at a time for the SetVariable to test this section. When I comment out the first SetVariable line, the data is correctly saved to _root.scoPagesViewed. When I comment out the second line and let the first line run, the alerts return "_root.scoPagesViewed" and "10,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0", which is the exact same data as the second line. However this code does not correctly save to the _root.scoPagesViewed variable inside of Flash. This has been working for months now, and it has only now stopped for some apparent reason. Does anyone have any ideas on what is going on here? The data is there but it refuses to work for me.