2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2012 11:19 AM by AllDayDev

2 Issues : AEI crashes on Android 3.2 + Connection spinner keeps on spinning

gregplt

Hello.

I've been browsing most of the posts there and some of them were very helpful.

However I'm still facing issues.

I'm on the same wireless network in my company.

I'm running a local server (Tomcat) on my desktop which is accessible on the wifi network. I can access it with Safari or default Android browser on iPad/Galaxy tablets.

I'm also running weinre server on my desktop which is also accessible on the wifi network. I can also access it with Safari or default Android browser on iPad/Galaxy tablets.

I've check if the port 7682 is accessible from the tablets through wifi connection. To do so, i've opened a iOS/Android browser and type {my_ip_adrress:7682} and it showed a blank page proving the port is opened on wifi network (if the port wouldn't be opened, it'd show an error message : Cannot open the page ...)

I've updated the Adobe Edge Inspect on the tablets, and re-install it on Chrome (23.0.1271.97 m).

I'm still facing this issue : The desktop seems to be waiting for a connection...and nothing happens. It seems it cannot find the tablet.

Shall I plug the tablet on USB ? I'm a bit confused. I don't really know what's the problem here.

Same thing is happening on Android3.2 tablet. I can see the wireless network name and a little spinner that keeps on spinning next to it.

Once i try to type the ip of my desktop running server it crashes. Error message is : (French : l'application Edge Inspect (processus com.adobe.shadow.android) a été arrêté de manière innatendue). Meaning it stopped working.

PrtScr capture.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciate I have been working on this for days.