2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2012 7:09 PM by scouterbsa

Organizer doesn't recognize all photos

scouterbsa

I downloaded some photos to a file under my Photos.  When I go to get photos from the file, they aren't there (in windows explorer).  What is locking these out?

I've tried other downloads, they work fine.  Running version 10.  I uninstalled & re-installed with no luck.

• 1. Re: Organizer doesn't recognize all photos
          Brett N Adobe Employee

Photoshop Elements does not handle downloading files (which is retrieving files from the internet (or other network location)). Are you importing the files from you camera? Likely then the images are actually in a subfolder with the Photos folder (possibly listed by date, depends on your current settings). Tell us exactly how you are working with your images and we can help you find the correct settings.

• 2. Re: Organizer doesn't recognize all photos
            scouterbsa Level 1

Thanks for the reply..  I found the culprit, It was WinZip Pro.  I took my laptop and downloaded the files & it unzipped them into files which I transferred with my thumb drive to the desktop which was giving me the problem.  Once they were put in, everything started working again like it should.  Thanks again  Don