Is that test created with the shatter effect? Something might be going odd with that.
I have tried shatter effect, Trapcode form, particular and many other effects all have same outcome with text going up to the top left. The only thing in common with all of these projects I have tried is that they all used a text as it's base layer.
Are you using a camera movement tool like Sure Target from Video Copilot?
This is not a common issue so I'm trying to figure out what could be causing it.
No, just the regular camera 50mm. The only effect in this is shatter and goes to the upper left once the camera angle is shifted by 1 degree. Mainly happens when im using particular or form since those are much more complicated aplications so thats why I thought maybe the text froze up in the left.
- What version of After Effects? Include the minor version number (e.g., After Effects CS5.5 with the 10.5.1 update). CS6 220.127.116.11
- Have you installed the recent updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.) Havent seen one for awhile
- What operating system? This should include specific minor version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.6.8"---not just "Mac". Mac 10.8.2
- What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime". None just Composition 1920 by 1080 23.96FPS
- If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)?None
- What were you doing when the problem occurred? Changing Camera Position
- Has this ever worked before? No
- What other software are you running? None or Google Chrome
- Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed? Trapcode Suite
- Tell us about your computer hardware. Include CPU type and number of processor cores, amount of RAM installed, GPU, number of disk drives, and how any external drives are connected. Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 QuadCore Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 and 1 Terabyte external Drive with one 750GB internal
- Do you have any third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, MOTU)? No
- Are you using OpenGL features in After Effects? I believe so.. not sure how to check
- Does the problem only happen with your final output, RAM preview, or both? Both
- Are you using Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing? Not sure
- What is the exact sequence of steps that you are taking? It happens when I use an effect to custom map to text.
Without seeing the settings for shatter I suspect that the text is moving because of a gravity setting in Shatter.
I can tell you that it is not the settings in shatter. It'll work exactly how i want it for a minute but as soon as I introduce the camera it does that. It has happend with multiple effects.
We need to know a lot more about your comps. Your screenshots don't reveal anything about your project. Try looking at the project using multiple views. You should be able to see where the camera is pointed. Maybe we can help if you post screenshots with changed properties are revealed. Just press the 'u' key twice to reveal all and send us some other screen shots.