4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2013 6:25 AM by judygoode@hotmail.com

Gallery in PS Touch?

judygoode@hotmail.com

Is there a gallery function in PS Touch? Right now I have to save to iPhoto to be able to scroll thru.

Other program's let you save in the app and then review in full screen mode, one after the other.

• 1. Re: Gallery in PS Touch?
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

I assume you are working on iOS, so I assume that you want to see the saved files in the Photos app.

Since PS Touch format (PSDX) has layer support it does not save the images as JPG or PNG automatically. So in order to do so
          you have to export your projects as PNG/JPG in order to do so (Save to Camera Roll).

thanks,

Ignacio

• 2. Re: Gallery in PS Touch?
            judygoode@hotmail.com Level 1

I would like the app to have an In-app gallery so I don't have to go to iPhoto to see the finished works in a slideshow.

For example in Brushes, when you are finished working with an image and save it, it is in a gallery, with a frame around it and you can swipe from one image to the next.

With PS I have to save to iPhoto then move into an album to accomplish the same thing.

While in PS, I have to open each image one at a time to see it larger than a thumbnail. Unless I am missing something?

Thanks for your response...

Judy

Happy New Year!

• 3. Re: Gallery in PS Touch?
              ibarrien Adobe Employee

I can interpret it as different things:

do you want a slideshow?

do you want larger thumbnails?

do you want a mode where you can watch only one image at a time?

They are all kind of the same but it would be good to know the purpose.

Once we know what you want you can create an idea about it since we do not have it in the application yet.

Idea.JPG

thanks,

Ignacio

Message was edited by: ibarrien

• 4. Re: Gallery in PS Touch?
                judygoode@hotmail.com Level 1

Wow!

Thanks for your fast response.

Why don't you check out Brushes...it is exactly what I want,

It is a drawing app, you can import images and draw on top, it has layers in each image.

Each work is saved with a pseudo fame around it. It let's me slide from one to the next in gallery mode, each image is full size. 

I really don't need a slideshow., if i do, i will import to iphoto and use there. I just want to be able to look at my images in full screen and slide from one to the next. If i want to work on one, i can select it and tap to open it to edit mode, the way your thumbnails work now.

Currently I have to open each one, then close it to be able to see the next one.

Does that make sense?

Judy

Happy New Year!