2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2012 5:46 AM by Rick Gerard

Question and help needed for AE beginner

GB Andy

Hello,

I recently purchased a AE template while under the impression that I would be able to help edit it from the creator since I know nothing about AE. Since the purchase, he has been no use, and I am stuck here trying to edit this template to what i need. I am having so many issues, I don't even know where to begin. The people whom I have spoke to claim this to be very advanced work. I would love to just paypal someone to edit it for me haha, but I would also like to attempt to edit it myself.

My three issues I am having are

1) I didn't have the font used, so I got the font, but I can't get it into After Effects.

2) I needed to get a get Cycore effects and I did, and I have put them where I believe they go, but AE won't use them

3) Editing wise, all I need is to cut the template from a minute to about 25 seconds. I want to do this by just cutting off the last 40 seconds that I do not need, but I am not sure how to do this. I can edit the text fine, which is probably the only thing I have figured out.

Any help on this would be great!

Also, I apologize if this is in the wrong place or not what this discussion area is for.

Thanks,

Andy