Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: DW051

Dec 24, 2012 Dec 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, i was just trying to install AE Cs6 Trial(On a Windows 7,64bit), so the installation go like 2% and crash, Already tryed cleaner tool and didnt worked =/

Log:

Exit Code: 15

Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW051 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

ERROR: DW051: Dependency of session payload {4817D846-700B-474E-A31B-80892B3E92E3} DVA Adobe After Effects CS6 11 has changed.

ERROR: Media DB Error : 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot know. Your info is far too vague. The media.db error indicates eitehr permissions issues with the installer source files or another Adobe app already installed blocking certain files. In any case, run the cleaner tool again making sure to clean out everything Adobe and then try again.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, i got the AE instaled before but give me the 0::42 error, so i unistaled and when i try to install again happens this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the CS Cleaner Tool then try to re-install:  http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MR. Card,

Follow the solutions mentioned in the below document. It should resolve your problem.:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/exit-code-15-installing-ccm.html

Revert back if you face any issues.

Regards,

Jairaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 25, 2012 Dec 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tryed to do it (i'm on windows), still wont working... maybe i'll reinstall my windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines