• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I receive the message "Error: Failed to register" at the end of attempting to reinstall Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2012 Dec 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the message "Error:  Failed to register" at the end of attempting to reinstall Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.135 (after a complete uninstall of all Adobe programs) on my older machine running Windows XP and the older browser IE 7.    I have tried the offline download installer and my Google Chrome browser setting is "allow all sites to run Java".  I allowed the program to run from my AVG firewall dialog box.  Windows firewall did not ask.  I am logged in as administrator.  What should I do because some programs prompt me for this install in order for some functions to work correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2012 Dec 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if this topic contains a solution for your problem: How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines