Of recent one of my projects which uses robohelp source
control started running super slow, so I checked the server and all
is well. The program runs fast and clean when your just typing or
working but if you do anything that creates a request for the
database it just slows way down to a crawl. I have tried recreating
the project files to make sure the .cpd file etc was not the issue,
but it seems it around the actual DB. I have even tried converting
the DB from access to sql it did speed it up slightly but still
horrid overall performance. I have another project which gets
worked on at the same time and it never has this slow down issue.
Trying to figure out if there is a commonly / known issue around
this so I can try to create a work around / fix for it.