• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming Projects

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2006 Jul 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to rename my project & used the Rename Project feature; however, my primarily layout & others SSLs still have the old project name appearing in the IE Title Bar. How do I change that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the Window Caption name.
Open up the windows properties dialog (this is accessed by double clicking on the window on the under the windows folder on the project tab) and you will see the Windows Caption field on the left side of the window. Change the name and recompile.

Hope that helps
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miwon

If you press Ctrl+Shift+?, you should see the Project Settings dialog. Did you try changing what appears in the field labeled "Project Title"?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Craig & Rick.

Thank you so much!! I've been driving myself crazy for 2 days! I should have used the forum earlier.

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a similar issue with v10 where I have changed all the fields to rename the project that I can find yet when I render the project and put it live, there is one place which is visible and showing the old project name.

Below you will find the results page in the first image and the balance of the images are showing the fields which have been updated.  I cannot locate the missing field that needs to be updated to remove the "OldCo" information.

Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated.

Wade

Slide1.PNG

Slide6.PNG

Slide5.PNG

Slide4.PNG

Slide3.PNG

Slide2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

What you have shown us in that first image (I'll capture and share below) is likely something that is part of the skin.

tmp2.png

I'd say you need to open the skin editor. (Project Set-up pod) And check there.

tmp4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp