• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two secure zones with same information

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I make two secure zones with the same literature modules in them, can customers who are only subscribed to one of the secure zones have access to that information or do they need to be subscribed to both secure zones to have access?

What I'm trying to do is have two different payment options for the same product (secure zone).  I want to have one price for a one year subscription and another price if they sign up for recurring billing.  Since you can't have two different payment options for a single secure zone, I understand that I have to set up two secure zones.  One for the Frequency of Membership Renewal of Once and one for the Frequency of Membership Renewal of Yearly.  But both memberships will have access to the same information, customers will just get a discount if they sign up for recurring billing.

I just want to make sure that if I put content in two different secure zones, I want my subscribers to have access to that content, even though they will only be subscribed to one of the zones.

Also, for the recurring membership, I would like to have a different first price and then all the recurrings at a discount.  Can this be done on the back end?

Hope this is clear enough.  Thanks for any help and/or advice.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

That is possible. On the literature page, go to Actions > Make Media Download Secure, and assign all the Secure Zones targeted.

Regarding the payment option, the monthly payment is setup on the membership cost amount field, when setting up the secure zone, but when the first invoice is generated,  you can access it in the admin interface and modify its value.

Also, you can consider using products instead of literature items, making them downloadable and assigning 2 prices, standard and wholesaler. At that point you just make sure that subscribers of the 2nd secure zone are made wholesalers so that they access the smaller price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines