Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download adobe flash

Dec 30, 2012 Dec 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to download adobe flash - error message is "action Gtbcheck" is undefined. another message was appearing but I seem to have removed that one - Ihave been trying for days now. I have removed earlier versions (which I think has caused this error) have not had any problems in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2012 Dec 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all fixed - many thanks - talk about the most frustration program to download. I have spent days trying to get it to work. Finally found an answer on line at

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header

but I found the whole experience extremely frustrating - not the best help system.

again, thank you for getting back to me.

regards

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines