9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2015 10:56 AM by hcheng13

Photoshop Bug, Straight lines with my tablet

Denis9494

first sorry if my english is wrong... i have a problem with my tablet only on photoshop, i already read a lot of discussions about this issue in the program, it's, when i draw with the tablet ( Trust, Slimline widescreen tablet... on notebook with windows 7   4GB) after 2 minutes i opened the program and started to draw, i can't draw curved lines no more, the lines i make on the tablet, became straight on the screen, this is a youtube video that explains the issue          /watch?v=pDhuC1fk1NI          , as i said a lot of people have/had this problem, many solved updating drivers, many solved un-plugging the mouse, but a lot tried all the solutions and didn't solved (like me)

i read that people solved buying new tablet (paying lot of money for latest tablets)  i'm sure its a photoshop bug because doesn't happen with other softwares, i tried painter 12 and works fine but i don't like painter, i really want to paint with photoshop but there is this bug, and i don't know where to search....    i tried all these solutions :

unplugged mouse

uninstalled all mouse drivers but tablet drivers

updated tablet drivers on Trust website

increased used memory in photoshop preferences

i don't know what else to do