So that we can help, can you please expand on what failures you are getting.
Can you add entries but then find they are lost or is it something else?
Yes. That is one of the issues. In addition, I cannot not edit.
There have been various reports of similar problems but nobody has reported a successful fix.
Since it works on most systems, I think it must have something to do with permissions.
- Close elements
- Create a shortcut on your desktop which goes direct to the organizer
- Right click on that shortcut and select "Run as Administrator" (even if you are an administrator)
- When the organizer opens, try Edit -> Contact Book
- Try adding just one new contact and then Exiting out to close the dialog boxes.
- Close Organizer and then start it up as normal to see if the contact is still there.
- If it is, try adding more or editing the first one.
Please let us know what happens so that I can either try to think of something else or stop thinking about it iif it works.
Thanks. I will try this. I will let you know how it works out.