• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to download Adobe digital edition.?

Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download adobe digital editions, and it doesn't seem to want to go to my computer, any suggestions or how do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Which operating system are you using?  Do you receive any error messages when you try to install?  You may want to also review Installing Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 in Windows Vista - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/installing-digital-editions -20-windows.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Geoff's suggestion for Vista does not help, post more details about your system and the exact problems.

Also, you might try installing the older version which seems more reliable.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editio ns.html

also for PC at http://www.tucows.com/preview/853736/Adobe-Digital-Edition-For-EBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have XP, but tried the one they suggested for windows. Will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure whether Goeff's suggestions for Vista also work for XP.

He was going to try it out when he got the chance, but I'm not sure if he has managed it yet.

If you search around the forunm you will see that quite a few other people have had issues with V2.0 and XP.

Good luck with trying again; but if not do try the earlier one as above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines