2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2008 6:36 AM by jaclayton

buntu 7.04 and flex 2 or 3: nothing

anvediao
      Hi, my problem is very simple, following all the instruction in the readme file included in the apache module for the flex 2 release and for the flex 3 release also nothing is displayed on the browser when i have an http request. apache 2.2 is running and no error on the log are reported. If i remove the mudule link any parser is driven and a txt with mxml is reported so i suppose that i have a correct module configuration. I haven't use any installer, all the setup is done manually. In the browser windows nothing is displayed and if I analyse the properties of the page downloaded is an ampty document... is not an empty html but an empty document. I suppose that this problem is a permission restriction on the apache user on ubuntu but I don't know how to test a solution...

Please help... :-) Thanks
        • 1. Re: buntu 7.04 and flex 2 or 3: nothing
          anvediao Level 1
          This is the solution:

the zip is coming from a windows sststem, so sometimes some txt files (in this case a .sh file) could be corrupted and then no executed as a script, in fact if you try to run manually the script is returned an error because the interpreter is missing. So: you have to install with apt the tofrodos pak and regenerate the sh script file using the comman dos2unix file_name.

Hi :-)
          • 2. buntu 7.04 and flex 2 or 3: nothing
            jaclayton
            Any idea which of the files are corrupt or did you run this on the whole sdk directory?

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Edited a few minutes later...

compiler.sh was the problem file.