Which OS are you on?
Please try running Organizer with Admin rights, directly from PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe if on Windows.
Another thing that you can try if on Windows - is - run your system in Compatibility Mode. To do this you need to-
- Close Organizer if open.
- Locate 'PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe'. By default it is present at '%programfiles(x86)%\Adobe\Elements 8 Organizer\'
- Select the file and right click and select 'Properties'
- Switch to 'Compatibility' tab
- Select check box 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:'
- Select 'Windows XP SP2. Click 'OK'
- Launch Organizer and try email workflow once again
Thank you. My OS is Windows 7. I went into properties and switched the mail server from Adobe to Microsoft Office. That seems to be working but I don't understand why the earlier settings stopped working. I had tried running it in the compatibility mode but that didn't work.
Good to know it's working for you now.
Can you try reverting back to Adobe Email Service and see if you are able to get past the email workflow with these settings, without any crash? What message do you see when it crashes?
I suspect if it's a hang due to adobe email window opening somewhere on the invisible area of the screen.