7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 11:41 PM by ukgaurav

Elements Organizer (photoshop elements 11) stops working and shuts the program down.

BoatBiz2013

I have had Photoshop Elements for several years - first used version 3   then 8 (lost in the 2010 Nashville Flood)  bought 9 last year) - then 11 purchased in Dec 2012.

I had trouble installing 11 (Premier and photoshop kept locking up in the install process)   finally installed after 8 hours of problems when I did a clean boot uninstalled Virus protection etc.

Very Frustrating.  Installing on HP Pavilion purchased after the flood - 3gigs ram - windows 7 operating system.  I have over 2000 pics and HD video clips on the hard drive and during the final installation the files were (converted)  according to the install

I tried the "Online Chat" and was cut off

I've been unable to use the new Organizer since it shuts down.   Tried several times over several days with the same results.  

Today I transfered a number of photos (jpeg) from Zip drive to the hard drive - followed the instructions on page 9 of the all too brief booklet and

- the pics came up on the screen --HOORAY

UNFORTUNATELY THE CELEBRATION WAS PREMATURE - Organizer stopped AGAIN   HELP!!!