0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2013 7:32 AM by hecjen

RH 9 Batch Output - some modules missing TOC and index?

hecjen Level 1

Hi,

I've created a batch file to output a multiple-module merged WebHelp help system.  The commands are the same for all of the modules and look like this:

REM Build SL_financial
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 9\RoboHTML\rhcl.exe" "C:\docprojects\rh_projects\projects\sl_financial\sl_financial.xpj" -l WebHelp-SL -g "C:\docprojects\rh_projects\Build_Logs\SL804Help_sl_financial.log"

REM Build SL_hr
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 9\RoboHTML\rhcl.exe" "C:\docprojects\rh_projects\projects\sl_hr\sl_hr.xpj" -l WebHelp-SL -g "C:\docprojects\rh_projects\Build_Logs\SL804Help_sl_hr.log"

However, for about half of the modules, the TOC and Index aren't displaying in the output.  (in the example above, SL_financial works and SL_hr does not.) The search is working for all modules.

When I run the SSL from within RoboHelp, the TOC and Index are built correctly for all modules.

I've compared the XPJ and SSL files for the modules that work vs. the ones that don't, and they appear to be exactly the same. What else should I check?  Any idea what's wrong?

thanks,

Jenny