I run a homemade PC with an old Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe mobo, AMD Radeon™ HD 6570 gpu, an AMD Opteron Dual-core CPU and 4 GB or RAM all under windows 7 pro x64.
I run Adobe Premiere Elements 10 x64 version installed and I have few complaints about the software. I wish to ask for advice to those who have much more experience than I have.
I wish to understand if the newer version available (rel. 11) address and resolve some of these questions; if some come from my hardware rather than from the software; if Adobe Premiere Pro would solve all these issues. Please let me kindly know and if possible to all my questions.
- I do not like the fact that that the preview area is not fully representative of what I see on the final project when I watch it on the TV. Is this fixed with rel. 11 or still the same?
- When working with menu again the preview is not representative of what I will see on the final project. Rather I see it all blurry. Is this fixed with rel. 11 or still the same?
- When I move left/right in the timeline an object that needs to go elsewhere, the software references always to where the Red Line is positioned.
- I have real problems exporting pictures.
First of all the only extension it exports it is “bmp”. This software should export in different formats.
Second the picture exported is not exactly as the one displayed on the preview area but because of this “Aspect Ration” and Square/round pixel I get all pictures distorted. My native movie is 720x576 but it behaves differently. I was told that I have to later on adjust it with Photoshop elements but do not know even how to. Using other simpler and inexpensive software when I export a picture it is perfectly exported. Why does this program behaves so differently what should I do to reach my goal? Has anything changed with rel. 11 or still the same?
Third, I do not like the fact that when I insert a picture, in the preview area is not reproduced with same quality and if the picture is much bigger it distorts it. How to approach this?
Lastly, this software lucks of a useful feature that creates picture gallery all preformatted like with “Windows Live Movie Maker” does. I had to use this alternative to create an EXCELLENT presentation when I should have used Premiere EL.
- I do not like the fact that when using a menu I am unable to play a background sound for longer than a fixed amount of seconds. I wish to let a background sound play until the end user will start seeing the movie.
- I do not have a very fluid software when operating with it. Sometimes, I have a ½ sec of interruption between when I do something and when the software responds. This specifically when I hit play / stop on the preview area. I do not know if this has to do with my PC or not.
- I do not like the fact that I have two monitors but I am unable to use both of them. I wish to use them together so I can have more area where to work and look.
Thank you for taking your time to answer all my questions.