Are you on Mac or Window?
I am on Windows XP
Are you talking about the pop up when you plug in card reader? If so that is in the OS.
That's correct. Though, I don't recall what the preference/utility name is on XP at them moment.
To change the OS settings of what happens when you plug-in the camera:
1. Plug-in the camera, cancel/close anything that happens.
2. Go to My Computer, your camera/device should be listed.
3. Right-click, select Properties.
4. Choose the Events tab.
5. Choose the "Camera Connected" Event
6. Choose options desired (Start this program, Prompt for which program to run, Take no action, or Save all pictures to this folder).
Thanks to all. Although I don't plug in my camera, Brett, your procedure works perfectly when I insert a memory card.