1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2013 11:40 AM by jdhughen

Auto scroll a web page so you can see your whole stage

jdhughen Level 1

Sorry for all the newbie questions and if this has been answered before.  Things are progressing nicely with my project. I've run into an annoying issue.

1. My stage size is 800x670. There is a button at the top of the stage that plays the animation. This project ("stage")  is left/right centered and inserted in an existing web page about 550px or so down on the page. When the page loads in the browser you can see the button and the top 150-200 px of the stage. The problem is if you click on the button at the top of the stage the animation plays but you don't see most of it unless you manually scroll down the page until you can see all the stage.  My question is, is there some way I can trigger a "auto scroll" in the browser to center the "stage" vertically before it starts to play ??

2.  more scrolling....on another scrolling issue,  I was able to get scrollbars to appear in my animated text box pop-ups but they are big and bulky compared to the rest of the project. Is there a way to setup custom scrollbars in EDGE ?

Thanks,

Joel