3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2013 3:21 AM by 99jon

photos have disappeared

dcarlton613@gmail.com

How do I recover a series of photos from my 2008 Asia trip.? They're no longer in photoshop elements 9 or premier elements 9.

• 1. Re: photos have disappeared
          saurabh288 Level 4

The photos are not removed from pse9 unless unitll one removes them explicitly from organizer. It may be due to some search criteria that these photos are not being displayed.

Can you please go to Find->Clear date criteria and then see if it works.

• 2. Re: photos have disappeared
            dcarlton613@gmail.com Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for the timely reply.  The selection you  recommended was not

highlighted, so it was unavailable for me to choose.

However, I did try other items under "find", including" items not in any

album".  I found my pictures there.  I'm confused, though, because I spent

hours after our trip tagging these photos and getting them in albums.

Album names included "door series,"  "pond series., ":" garden series."

Can you explain why these no longer exist, so I can avoid this problem in

the future?

Thanks

Debra

• 3. Re: photos have disappeared
              99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Do you not see you list of Albums in the right hand panel. If not you may need to expand the Album section by clicking on the small triangle icon.

PSE9-AlbumsTriangle.png