4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2013 10:08 AM by shamelessw

Not what I expected

shamelessw

I didnt want another photo editer, I wanted to be able to create images from scratch

any way of getting a refund?

• 1. Re: Not what I expected
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

what exactly did you expect? If you are on an Android device you have 15 minutes to

decide if you want to keep using the application (and pay).

You can create images from scratch, what kind of workflow do you use for this?

thanks,

Ignacio

• 2. Re: Not what I expected
            shamelessw Level 1

Using the iPad, Apples policy means I have to contact Adobe in situations like this.

All I can see is loading pictures from my device and basically editing on top of them. I expected the work flow to be more like photoshop whereas you begin with a blank document of your required size and build up layer from that, not just load a photo and edit on top that any 99p app will do

• 3. Re: Not what I expected
              Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Errm...

You have two options before you begin a PS Touch project: Tap either the "+" icon or the "+" icon with a symbol of an image with it. You want the former. These icons are centrally located at the bottom of the PS Touch UI when you first start PS Touch.

• 4. Re: Not what I expected
                shamelessw Level 1

Found it, it didn't help that it only loaded through "intro" where that options not there wasn't until I closed a picture that it went to that screen you "errm" mentioned