I have a telnet server running on my Linux machine. I tried
it (the flash telnet client) first on windows after adjusting the
security settings and it worked fine. I was able to connect to the
server and send commands to it.
After that I used flash player 22.214.171.124 to run this example
on Linux. So now I have both my server and client on the same
machine. I adjusted my security settings.
Now the client connects to the server but it's not able to
send any commands. I used tcpdump to see if there is something
sent, and the result was negative.
Is there any special settings to make this work on