my motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Intel i7-930 died and I must replace it. I must use some parts of my old computer. I work with Adobe Premiere Pro etc.
My plan for the NEW items (I looked at the Videoguys DIY 9.5)
- ASUS P9X79 PRO
- Intel® Core™ i7-3930K
- 32 GB RAM - which one?
- a new CPU cooler, because my old Corsair Hydro H70 is to loud. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, ore another?
- Crucial M4 256 GB (System)
- 4 Haddrive from WD, no RAID
- Lian Li Mid-Tower
- PNY Quadro FX 3800, a old one
- Corsair 650W HX Modular CMPSU-650HX (to small ??)
- Windows 7 / 64
Will the combination of new and old parts work? Any suggestions, what I should replace also, PSU or GPU? Later I will buy bigger case, RAID controller etc. here in Germany.
I just discover, for the Asus ASUS P9X79 PRO the
CORSAIR CMP6GX3M3A1600C8(XMP) are qualified.
Corsair CMP12GX3M3A1600C9 RAM
They are slight different: 12 GB and C9 (not C8) Can I use the Ram in the Asus board??
Best wishes, Rod
Retrieving data ...