0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2013 12:20 PM by Mantas2012

Problem importing a catalog into CQ5 from Hybris

Mantas2012

Hello

I'd like to ask you guys for some help on CQ imports. CQ supports a number of different importers. The one I am dealing with is the Hybris Importer.

I already installed the Hybris embedded server and all relevant packages listed in the CQ docs (cq-5.5.0). I can log into Hybris and view/update the catalogs. However, when I attempt to import an existing catalog from a base Hybris site into CQ, the process fails:

=======

1. When I import into the "outdoors" site in CQ, the process starts OK, but then appears to copy only four items:

A /etc/commerce/products/outdoors/outdoors/en 
      A /content/dam/geometrixx-outdoors/products/import/96392-Brazzaville
      A /etc/commerce/products/outdoors/outdoors/en/equipment/swimming/96392/96392.1-S/image
      A /content/dam/geometrixx-outdoors/products/import/96392-Brazzaville
      A /etc/commerce/products/outdoors/outdoors/en/equipment/swimming/96392/96392.2-S/image Catalog imported successfully in 9785 milliseconds

2. When I import into a new site that does not have the same structure as the Geometrixx Outdoors site, I get

A /etc/commerce/products/outdoors/outdoors/en 
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/men E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/men/shirts E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/men/shorts
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/men/pants
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/men/coats
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/women
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/women/shirts_0
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/women/shorts_0
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/women/pants_0
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/women/coats_0
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/equipment
      E Touching containing page failed: /content/Geo-4/en_US/equipment/hiking

3. Looking at the /author/crx-quickstart/logs/error.log, I see:

.... POST /libs/commerce/content/import.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisConnectionImpl execute: received response from hybris in [25ms] with status [200]

.... POST /libs/commerce/content/import.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisConnectionImpl execute: sending command [GetProductCommand] to hybris: [https://localhost:9002/ws410/rest/catalogs/outdoors/catalogversions/Staged/products/94357. 1-XL?variantproduct_attributes=picture%2Csummary%2CvariantProduct%2CpriceRow%2CvariantAttribute%2Cdescription%2Cname%2CbaseProduct%2Ccode%2Ceurope1Prices]

.... POST /libs/commerce/content/import.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisConnectionImpl execute: received response from hybris in [24ms] with status [200]

.... POST /libs/commerce/content/import.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisConnectionImpl execute: sending command [GetProductCommand] to hybris: [https://localhost:9002/ws410/rest/catalogs/outdoors/catalogversions/Staged/products/94357. 1-XXL?variantproduct_attributes=picture%2Csummary%2CvariantProduct%2CpriceRow%2CvariantAtt ribute%2Cdescription%2Cname%2CbaseProduct%2Ccode%2Ceurope1Prices]

.... com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.internal.HybrisController.hybris ERROR [hybrisHTTP7] [DefaultWsUtilService] Attribute Selector API: Dynamically configured attribute: "variantProduct" is not recognized for node: "de.hybris.platform.variants.dto.VariantProductDTO" that was matched using qualifier: "variantProduct" at level: 0

.... com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.internal.HybrisController.hybris ERROR [hybrisHTTP7] [DefaultWsUtilService] Attribute Selector API: Dynamically configured attribute: "priceRow" is not recognizedfor node: "de.hybris.platform.variants.dto.VariantProductDTO" that was matched using qualifier: "variantProduct" at level: 0

.... com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.internal.HybrisController.hybris ERROR [hybrisHTTP7] [DefaultWsUtilService] Attribute Selector API: Dynamically configured attribute: "variantAttribute" is not recognized for node: "de.hybris.platform.variants.dto.VariantProductDTO" that was matched using qualifier: "variantProduct" at level: 0

... - the above messages repeat several times for variantProduct, priceRow, and variantAttribute

================

So, the questions I have are:

1. Do I need to configure anything before the import?

2. Does the site in CQ we import to need to have a specific structure before we trigger the import? The Geometrixx Outdoors site has several chapters - men, women, equipment, etc.

3. Any additional suggestions or pointers you may have regarding the import process.

Thanks in advance for your help.