4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 11:23 AM by d4Tr011

com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat

epcorITPurchasing

Hello,

My company uses Win 7 and our user is using Acrobat Standard V11.

My user is getting a stoarage profile erro...the main issue seems to be \appdata\roaming\com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat.

Is there a preference that I can change to point this to another location?

Thank you

• 1. Re: com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat
          jcanepa Adobe Employee

Can you please share some more details?  What is your user attempting to do when they get the error?  What type of account does the user have (admin, standard)?  Is there a particular file that brings up the error?

• 2. Re: com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat
            Rico2600

I also have this problem with an initial installation base of 50 computers.

The installation puts 50MB - 100MB into each user's roaming profile.

The location of these files is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserID\Application Data\com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat".

Is is not an uncommon practice for organisations to limit the size of users roaming profiles.

Since most (if not all) of the data seems to be generic template forms, it would be good if Adobe could put that data somewhere else by default or at least give the customer the option of changing it.

jcanepa asks "What is your user attempting to do when they get the error?"

The answer is that the user doesn't need to do anything. If a profile size restriction is in place, the user will get a message saying their profile is over the limit.

In some organisations this will cause the user to be unable to logout. In other organisations this condition will cause user settings not to be saved.

jcanepa asks "What type of account does the user have (admin, standard)?"

All users have standard accounts.

jcanepa asks "Is there a particular file that brings up the error?"

No. A file does not need to be open, neither does the application need to be open for this problem to occur.

Because this fault is critical for my organisation, I have waited over an hour on Adobe's support phone line in order to log this problem. I will post the solution if I receive one.

Regards,

Rico.

• 3. Re: com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat
              jcanepa Adobe Employee

There is no preference to point the application to a different location.  The current workaround is the obvious one, to allocate more space to user's profiles. 

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: com.adobe.formscentral.FormsCentralForAcrobat
                d4Tr011

I have the same issue here, and not sure if I will get more space allocated to my user profile (that decision is not up to me).