4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2013 3:43 AM by RichP90

CQ5.2 Taglibs not working

RichP90

Our development author node went down today with the following error on every page:

org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: /apps/myApp/components/page/base/base.jsp(1,1) The absolute uri: http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/1.0 cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

It's failing at the setup of the tag libraries in /libs/wcm/global.jsp

There's nothing we did out of the ordinary, just some standard component edits and then this error. I've searched around for a few hours but can't find anything to solve the issue.

Any ideas would be gratefully received

• 1. Re: CQ5.2 Taglibs not working
          Krishna Kancherla

Sometimes we encounter this error even if there are some errors in your bundles. Check if you all your bundles and components are active.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: CQ5.2 Taglibs not working
            RichP90 Level 1

Yes, all bundles are active.

I have just removed our bundle and all traces of the application from the repository and tried the Geomettrix example pages but still the same error.

I really don't want to have to create a fresh development instance but can't see another way around it. It is concerning that it can all break so easily.

• 3. Re: CQ5.2 Taglibs not working
              Krishna Kancherla Level 1

Can you share log. I will try to see if I can provide any more updates. Not only bundles, check the components as well. Sometimes if components are not active you will get this kind of error.

• 4. Re: CQ5.2 Taglibs not working
                RichP90 Level 1

Thanks for your suggestion, the server log showed bundles that were not working properly including cq-wcm-taglib-5.2.0.jar and day-commons-jstl-1.1.2.jar.

Here's the error messages:

16.01.2013 10:48:55 *ERROR* webapp-CRX Launchpad Webapp: ERROR: org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache: Error creating archive. (java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\CQ5\author\crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle30\version162.-1\revision.location (The system cannot find the path specified))

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\CQ5\author\crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle30\version162.-1\revision.location (The system cannot find the path specified)

The refresh.counter file contained 162 but the bundle jar was in a folder called version161.0. So, I changed the refresh.counter to 161 and it's all working fine again.

What can cause this mismatch?