4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2013 1:19 PM by Rick Gerard

Info Panel Issues

BenjaminRing

Is there a known bug (with update/fix) in CS6 as to why sometimes my info panel displays color values and sometimes it doesn't?

• 1. Re: Info Panel Issues
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What are you doing when color values go away? I've never seen this. If you hover over pixels you should get color values.

• 2. Re: Info Panel Issues
            BenjaminRing Level 1

I haven't done anything other than add my footage to the timeline. I have 2 layers (1 targa seq and 1 png seq). As I move my mouse from the Timeline to the Comp Panel, the color values flash for a split second and go away. If I press Opt+1 (2, 3, and 4) the Info Panel displays the color for that one pixel but the values go blank as soon as I move my mouse. This happens in the Comp Panel mostly. If I open a Footage or Layer Panel, sometimes the values show, sometimes not. Never had this issue in previous versions.

• 3. Re: Info Panel Issues
              BenjaminRing Level 1

The issue seems to be with the .tga sequence. If I turn the .tga sequence off, the color values appear in the info panel for my .png sequence. With the .tga on, I get no color values for either (.tga has an alpha channel). I've never had issues with .tga's in the past.

• 4. Re: Info Panel Issues
                Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I would consider submitting a bug on this. I've never seen it. Just tried it with a tga sequence and it works fine for me.