4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2006 10:02 PM by Newsgroup_User

Meta Tags

bikerart
      I am new to Contribute 3, I just have the trial version at the moment. I have had great success at redoing my web page. I find that there isn't any reference to Meta Tags in the help pages. Is it possible to do Meta Tags? I have been using Front Page in the past and I can enter Meta Tags there, I would like to add more using the new S/W.

Thanks

bikerart www.trikeenvy.com
        • 1. Re: Meta Tags
          Level 7
          On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:38:58 +0000, bikerart wrote:

> I am new to Contribute 3, I just have the trial version at the moment. I have
          > had great success at redoing my web page. I find that there isn't any reference
          > to Meta Tags in the help pages. Is it possible to do Meta Tags? I have been
          > using Front Page in the past and I can enter Meta Tags there, I would like to
          > add more using the new S/W.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > bikerart www.trikeenvy.com

Hi,

Edit a page you want to add Meta tag. Click on "Format->Keyword and Descriptions".

Enter the data and click OK.
          Publish your page, the meta should appear in your page now :)

Hope this helped !!

-Avinash

• 2. Re: Meta Tags
            bikerart Level 1
            Avanish

Thanks for the answer. I just got back on line today and my trial version has ended. I am waiting for my full version to get here. I will try your suggestion as soon as I get back up and running.

bikerart
            • 3. Re: Meta Tags
              bikerart1
              Avanash

I got my software today and was able to get the new meta tags in, Thanks again.

B
              • 4. Re: Meta Tags
                Level 7
                > Avanash
                >
                > I got my software today and was able to get the new meta tags in,
                > Thanks again.
                >
                > B
                >

Hey ! Thats gr8 !!!

its AVINASH btw ;)